Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to the Soul Music Festivall by registering and buying a vendor spot you are entering into the following Contract with the Soul Music Festival.
Vendor and Soul Music Festival agree as follows:
1. Soul Music Festival agrees that vendors that register for this years event will be allowed to attend/vend in the 2022 event for free. So to be clear this will be a one price for two year deal.
2. All vendors must be checked into their space, no later than, 7:30 am CST on Saturday . Vendors that arrive to the Festival later than 8:00 am CST on Saturday, will not be allowed to set up.
3. This is a 2 day event, vendors can not shut down before 7:00 pm CST on Sunday. However, vendors are allowed to stay until the end of the festival, which is 10:30 pm CST On Sunday.
i. Merchant Space (as defined below) at Soul Music Festival to be held at 10305 NE 23rd St Oklahoma St. on the following dates. Set up is anytime between September 4, 2021 at 6am till Saturday September 4, 2021. at 8:00am
ii. Only the part that is the food trucks will be allowed to be parked on festival Grounds. Any extra vehicles must be parked in designated area and must pay parking fees for any extra vehicles.
iii. a copy of this your registered ticket is confirmation of the agreement.
iv. This festival will not be a one point system, therefore the Soul Music Festival is a cash event. Vendors will be charging for their own products
4. Vendor agrees:
i. pay taxes directly to either Nicoma Park or Spencer. Promoter will let you know on day of event who your taxes should be paid to.
ii. Occupy the assigned Merchant Space at the Festival during the Festival’s hours of operation as listed in paragraph 1
iii. Comply with all applicable federal, state, city and Festival laws, rules and regulations, all of which are incorporated herein. Sending notifications to the health department at least 14 days prior to the event.
iv. Assumes full responsibility for theft, loss, or damage, and Vendor waives any and all right of recovery from Soul Music Festival for property damage, or loss of use thereof, howsoever occurring;
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Only items listed by Vendor may be sold inside and around the Festival grounds. No outside vending allowed.
2. Vendor has the sole responsibility to collect and pay sales tax (if applicable) for the sales made by vendor.
3. Vendor must provide:
a. Complete Booth including, but not limited to: All signage, which must be approved by Promoter.
b. all equipment, lighting, furniture, fixtures, overhead covering, adequate product and product quantities, etc. necessary to insure a successful vendor operation.
c. Securing of pop ups and/or canopies immediately upon set up is crucial in the event that we have high winds, as it is very possible and has happened in the past. Canopies must be held down by concrete supports.
4. Vendor shall make extra effort to oversee all areas immediately surrounding his/her booth to avoid accumulation of trash and residue or any other unsafe conditions. Vendor is responsible for any damage to the grounds resulting from Vendor's operations during the 2021 Soul Music Festival.
5. All applicable permits and or licenses will be obtained by Vendor or reach out to SMF if you need help. There is an additional fee of course. All food vendors must include both the city and county health department # (BUS-and55-).
6. All special requests must be made, must be in writing, signed and dated and writing to this Contract.
7. Vendor is responsible for the security of all equipment, product, and personal affects during the Soul Music Festival.
8. Vendors must set up their services on Saturday, September 4, 2021 starting at 5 am.
9. Breakdown: Vendors may break down their booths after 7:00 pm CST on Sunday.
10. Soul Music Festival reserves the right to restrict any and all vehicular traffic on the grounds, for any reason, including, but not limited to, inclement weather.
11. Questions regarding any aspects of the Festival should be directed to the Soul Music Festival office or email a staff member.
12. Questions regarding any aspects of vending accommodations on site should be directed to the site manager, email@example.com
13. No refunds will be given.
14. Vehicles pulling food trucks may not stay with food trucks, those vehicles must be parked in the designated area. Vehicles may be used to pull in the food truck. But Food truck must be unhitched and park in designated area. If you must keep your truck attaced you will be charged for 2 spaces. Your vehicle can not be left running. No music allowed.
Vendors are responsible for their own dumping. There will be no dumping on the land or city streets. Direct connection to water must be approved before using.
Please bring all necessary supplies to make your vending possible. The festivities will end at 12pm on Sunday. Vending spaces do not have electrical outlets, however, we can have power available for an additional fee.
Power is NOT supplied on site, unless arrangements have been made with the Soul Music Festival as there will may be an extra fee for power hook ups.
Thanks for your continued support of Soul Music Festival.
We ask that you help advertise the event, spread the word and help sell this thing out!
- Food Vendors$650$6500$0